Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Using a Protractor by Paula

WALHT: Measure angles using a protractor.

Today we learned how to measure angles. At first I was confused because this lesson was difficult to do online. Mr Janse then spent some time with me after the hangout to explain it again. 

What I learned was that I needed to be sure how to measure properly and where to measure from. If you want to find out what <BAG is you need to use the outside measurement because you are measuring from the left. So <BAG is equal to 80 (this is an acute angle). If you want to find out what size <CAG is you need to measure from the inside on the right because that is where you are measuring from. So <CAG is equal to 100 (this is an obtuse angle)


Here is a video that I found online that basically explains it all. I found this very useful. Let me know what you think. Stay save everybody!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment