Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Biodiversity by Lily U

 Kia orana readers around the world and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be explaining more about my Genomics topic and what I've learnt throughout this "Journey" I could say! Well today I'll be telling you more about drum roll please........................ "BIODIVERSITY"!!! So What is biodiversity? Here is a google drawing that explains everything that our group created a few weeks ago before Auckland's Mysterious Lockdown !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you think about Biodiversity? And tell me your engaging or learning about Biodiversity in the comments down below !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always stay tune for more blogs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment