Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

Dreams and Aspirations by Auckland

Most people have dreams or aspirations they would love to achieve. Maximising potential allows a person to discover these, build on them, and make them happen. In my opinion, dreams is just our imagination and what we see and observe in our day to day life, when we are asleep. And aspirations are our willings, what we want from our life, what we want to became in our life.

Most People Say “If you Dream it, you can do it” or “Dream it into Existence”. Every little kid's dream is to become a firefighter, police officer or even the prime minister. But when I was little I wanted to dream bigger. My dream was to become a CEO of one the biggest companies in the world. 

Well my dream is to create a global company like Exxon Mobiles or Walmart. I want my company to be called Fai Corps or Aux Industries. Aux Industries is going to be like the next Nike or Google. That is one of my long term goals. But for now I am focusing on my short term goals.

One of my short term goals is to graduate intermediate with all my learning past the National Curriculum. Some of my goals to reach my big one is to ace all my tests. So I try to study every day except Sunday. One of my tests I have been focusing on is my maths. Maths is one of my favourite subjects in school.


After intermediate school, when I go to college I hope to join a school sports team and get my academics to an all time high. But at the same time I want to build relationships with my friends. When I become a yr 12 - 13 student, I would like to try and fill up one of the leadership roles they might have like Head Boy , Prefect or even become a mentor for students. I hope to leave college having made an impact on the students' lives.


My dream is to see myself attending University of AUT or Go Serve a mission for LDS. Either way, I see myself having a good life. If I go to University I would like to get an architecture degree or a business degree and if I sign up for Go Serve a mission I'd know I have impacted people's lives or even become a Bishop/Pastor.  


Back to my biggest dream to become a CEO of my own company. I hope my company excels in the first year it is out. I want Aux Industries to be a Worldwide success. I will try starting it up in the United States then when it goes trending I would open up more shops around the world. My company will be based on Sodas and shoes. I might also start up a clothing chain like Gucci and to become the biggest and famous boss in the world like my Inspiration Bill Gates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment