Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Dreams and Aspirations by Raymond

WALT: Reflect on our Dreams and Aspirations

 

My dream is to become a teacher so that I can help kids that have learning or behaviour

difficulties and also help them prepare for the future. I would like to be a role model and

inspiration to them to let them know never to  give up on what you start and to encourage them

to persevere, but also build fun memories along the way. 

Another aspiration that I have is to become a Doctor to help people that are injured and in pain and also save lives. 

Most of all, my achievements in life are to make my mum and dad proud and give them anything they want as they have provided me with many opportunities thus far. 

People that inspire me are my Teacher, Family and Godfather. They inspire me to carry on and

push through the negativity by aways and thinking positivity. My Godfather helps to lead me

along the right path and stay real. 


Lastly, I have realised that in order to achievement my dreams it is important that I have a plan

that I need to commit to and put into action. Because a dream without any plan/action remains

but yet, just a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment