Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

TPS Student Leaders at NYLD 2019

This week on Wednesday 8th May our student leaders attended the National Young Leaders Day (NYLD) at the Vodafone Event Centre in Manukau with other leaders from different school all over Auckland. This is a one day conference to celebrate and empower young leaders as they participate in leadership activities and become inspired by national guest speakers.

Press play and let our student leaders show you how they were inspired and empowered at NYLD this week.



Our student leaders have also reflected about this event on their blog. Take a look:









5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora everyone, my ingoa is Italy, I am a year 7 student at Marshland School. Wow that video blew my mind it was awesome and looked like lots of fun I wish I was there. So many people, you are all so brave and confident. There are so many smiley faces :). I love it how you all share your ideas with each other. Keep up the great work pupuri i te mahi pai. Kind Regards Italy from Marshland School Te Rito Harakeke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Jayde I'm a year 7 student from Marshland School, in Christchurch, I watched the video you posted, and it seemed like you all had a good time, there must've been so many other kids there, I have got 1 suggestion, maybe next time have a shorter video? I just felt like it was dragging on a little, possibly too many photos?
    Thank you for posting the TPS student leaders at NYLD!
    Jayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora tamaki primary school,my name is Jessica and I am a year seven at marshland school. WOW that looked liked a lot of fun, our leaders do something the same, the get to travel to wellington and have a look in the beehive. It looked liked you learned a lot, anyway thanks Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm Gaia, I'm a year 7 student and marshland school. I watched the video. It looked some mutch fun. I would love to be there. At our school our leaders get to go to the beehive, in Wellington. I would love to go there as well. But first I have to become a leader. But I'm a little shy. I think your video was very cool. And I like it. Bye Gaia.

    ReplyDelete