Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Politically Correct by Carra


Image result for aung san suu kyiOur first Inquiry Model is coming to an end. Thus far we have been learning about early European Voyages, Polynesian Discoveries, Wars and the impact it has had on landscapes across the world.

Today I have made a slide about a famous peace activist who promoted to world peace. The person who I selected is a lady called Aung San Suu Kyi. She famously said, "to make the world a better place were it is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it, The only real prison is fear."

She also explains further that the only real freedom is freedom from fear and Human beings the world over need freedom and security that they may be able to realize their full potential.

Aung San Suu Kyi is a truly inspirational leader and was award the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991 for her non-violent struggle for democracy and human rights.


I am really looking forward to complete the rest most my inquiry and value any feedback or feedforward that you may have.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy I got my loan from Mrs Kayla Abubaker now my life is back to normal, and my business is going smoothly thanks be to Mrs Kayla Abubaker you can also contact him if you need a loan today? Email him via: ( financierlibertycapitals@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are your Financial needs? We give out loans from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $800,000,000.00 with comfortable duration that ranges from 1 to 30 years at a very reduced interest rate of 3%. Contact us via email: peterheymannloanoffer@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete