Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

🕊️😃🤗Kindness & Kaitiakitanga🤗😃🕊️ by Falakika


This week we have once again been focussing on our school values. Hence, our Cybersmarts lesson linking to that. Ms. Collins shared a google presentation with us that that we had to edit and add images/pngs of what kindness meant to us. As you can tell, the value that we focussed on was kindness, especially what this looks like, sounds like and feel like within the school context.  

Kindness is the endearing quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate. It is all the different ways, both big and small, when  we express care, concern, and consideration for ourselves and those with whom we share the world. 

If you've ever struggled to know what counts as "kind," this post is for you. Keep reading to discover the true meaning of kindness. I have put together a brief but meaningful presentation about what this means to me through images and pngs. 


 
_____________________________________________________________ 
Feel free to give me feedback and feed forward!

5 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Solly from Awahono School. This post is fantastic it really gets the meaning of kindness out to people. Maybe next time you could let people know what falakika means because I'm not sure what it means. What inspired you to make this fantastic post. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Falakika, I am Sophie from Awahono School. I love how you have added your own feelings and meanings of kindness in this slideshow. You have really made an outstanding post by using lots of loving pictures and I love how you said we are all unique. Well done, Falakika! You post is heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Falakika
    I'm Ella from Awahono School.
    This is a great blog post. I really liked your descriptions of what kindness means. You demonstrated a great understanding of what this means. I liked how the slideshow was transitioning into different slides and the colors made me want to read even more. I have an idea of what you could do for a future project or blog post. You could make a film or a movie showing an example of how you would show kindness.
    Please check out my blog at http://awahonoellal.blogspot.com/
    Kind regards
    -Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Blake from Awahono School, I like this post because it tells people the meaning of kindness. Maybe next time you could add a little bit more colour.
    -Blake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Falakika,
    I really liked your presentation it is interesting to see that you are writing about peace and what it means it really shows some detail to it. Maybe you could add some more slides to your presentation, Keep Up The Good Work! :)

    ReplyDelete