Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Vocabulary Tasks - Part 2 by Lily

Talofa lava readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be blogging about my second and last tasks about the vocabulary! So in this task its about my paragraph that I have to put 3 words into one paragraph! 

Anyways here is my writing! Pentathlon has something to do with having five parts. So, in sports there will be 5 different events, for example (which is Fencing, Freestyle swimming, Show jumping, Pistol shooting and Cross Country). The athletes are very inspirational because they encourage younger children to play one of the sports so that they could be better in the future. 

This year the pentathlon is cancelled due to the Worldwide Pandemic as in the COVID-19. It's very sad that people don't get to watch the pentathlon since they're such big fans to see their favourite athletes playing in the pentathlon and I'm very excited for next year to do the pentathlon sports ! 
What Is a Modern Pentathlon? | Britannica 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : What do you learn at school ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tune for more of my other blogposts ! Faefaetai

No comments:

Post a Comment