Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

๐Ÿ“‹✊๐ŸฝGrowth Mindset Quote✊๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ“‹ by Falakika

Kia Ora, welcome to my blog!

I have chosen 2 growth mindset quotes to share with you all. What stands out to me in the 1st quote is that if you're eager to learn no one can interfere with that because it is something you've put your mind/focus into. 

What I learnt from the 2nd quote is that you shouldn't give up if you feel like a lot of weight is on you, instead you should overcome that feeling.

Here are two quotes I chose:
"If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you."

"don't give up when the pressure mounts.
FACE YOUR DOUBTS. MASTER YOUR FEARS."


I hope that you enjoyed by post about mindsets _____________________________________________________________________________
Feel free to give me feedback and feed forward!..


2 comments:

  1. nice work room 9 that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Great job Falakika.

    ReplyDelete