Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Reflective Blogging by Lily

Ciao readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'm doing a blog comment on one of my friends from Room 8  !  I'm doing blog comments on other students because it helps them develop more of their learning also to help me become a better cymber smart learner. 

As you can see I've chosen Hope to blog comment tonight, well the reason why I chose Hope is because she is a very Kind and Energetic even the Deputy Head girl. She is also a very good friend of mines anyways lets being ! I went through Hope's amazing blog and I've saw a perfect post that I could comment on ! Anyways here is my comment I've gave her 
I've commented on her Writing- Stuck in a deserted island ! Some tips for her was to make sure that her read make sense but anyways she did a fantastic job writing a story and there is going to be part 2, so I'm very excited to see more she can write.
If you want to check hope's blog 
Image result for blog commenting
IALT: Leave Postive, Helpful Comments on other people's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment