Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

Hevani's Learning Pathway for 2019

πŸ’‘πŸ€”Learning Journey PathwayπŸ€”πŸ’‘
WALT: descirbe and explain our learning pathway for the year.

Last week we started working on our learning jourmey pathway, we talked about what a pathway means and about our 5 goals that we have chosen to achieve for this year. I have already listed and chosen my 5 goals which are:
- To recieve dux
- Improve in Maths
- Be an active member and to participate more in group/class discussions
- Join EVERY sport for this year
- Become/be comfortable and confident

These are MY 5 goals that I will be working on for this year. I am hoping to achieve all 5 goals by the end of this year, we had to outline our hands onto A3 paper, inside our hand that is drawn onto the A3 paper we had to split into 5 differnt sections for us to draw symbols that represent each of our 5 goals. An example here is my hand:
And here is my learning journey pathway goals: 
Click HERE to get a closer look/Also click HERE to view my screencastify


Here is a video clip of learning pathway's completed by other student's in my class

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hevani,

    I like the way you draw and how you draw perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsome hevani i like the drawing

    isaac from marshlands school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hevani,
    I'm Lucas Robinson from Marshland school,
    I like your goals for this year and good drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hevani, I’m Hana from Marshland School. Your drawing skills are amazing! I think your goals for this year are really good and practical. I like how you drew all the sports balls. I was wondering what dux was?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi people I like the way you drew all your symbols that relate to you

    ReplyDelete