Pages

Friday 27 March 2020

Extra motivation by Lily

Konichiwa readers and welcome back to my blog ! Today I'll be doing a Quote for Today! So the quote for today is........
Judge nothing, you will be happy. 
Forgive everything, you will be happier.
Love everything, you will be the happiest.
~ Sri Chinmoy ~

I think this means to never judge, always forgive everything and love everything which will make you happier than ever.
This quote is my inspirational quote for the day because it tells me that small words and deeds can be very powerful.  This really inspires me as a student and reminds me to cherish everything.
-------------------------------------------------------
Question of my blog : Have you done a Quote of the Day 1 ?
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my blog !
Remember to always give good explanation comments !

No comments:

Post a Comment