Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

👩🏾‍💻👣24 Hour Footpirnt: Digital Map👣👩🏾‍💻 by Grace

WALT: Track and trace our digital footprint.

Malo e lelei and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

As you can see in the title, I will be sharing about my digital footprint map. This is one of our tasks that we had to complete for our Cybersmarts facilitator, Ms Collins. If you are wondering what a digital footprint map is? Well, a DFM( digital footprint map) is a map that reflects/shows information about what social media platforms you have been on accessing on your Chromebook. You can get this information from your history and from there, you can create your own map, it is that simple! Also this is taken in 24 Hour.

One thing I enjoyed about doing this task is creating my map. I tried my best to make it stand out and eye catching so it's appealing to look at.

Here is my map:


Just to let you know the footprints represent how much times Iv'e been on that websites and also within this task we had to hyperlink the site that we where on, onto the icons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you ever created your own DFM( digital Footprint Map)?





10 comments:

  1. Great job Grace...I'm really proud that you have taken ownership of your cybersmart learning. If you have visited a site a lot of times, perhaps you could use a key to indicate a larger footprint e.g. 1:5 or use a larger footprint (in size) to show the difference so that you represent an authentic 24hr map.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey grace its me Shay im year 7 from yms school and I think you have done an amazing job on this blog post I like how you have made a map about your digital footprint maybe next time in your blog post you can write what was the challenging part in the making of this blog post. but anyways I hope you have a great holiday
    from Shay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace. I'm Mikael from Yaldhurst school. I really like how you have said what you have been doing on you blog. I think doing a d.f.m. looks really fun. next time I think you should try to make the font in the photo a bit easier to read. apart from that it it really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Grace, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School. I really liked your google drawing (I'm guessing?) because it really caught my eye. This reminded me of one of the activities that we had to do for the Summer Learning Journey because I was doing the Summer Learning Journey. I think that you did an awesome job with explaining everything and you presented in a cool way. I also liked how you added the footprints to show the number of times you had been on that website rather than just writing it. Awesome work!


    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Grace,

    Its Bridget here from Yaldhurst Model School/Rimu Class. I like how you had the idea to use little feet, That was a cute idea. I also liked how you only used some apps of your history. Maybe next time you could lablel your drawing. Mainly because I diddnt know what that coulful symblel is??

    Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,Tps Kia Manawanui I am Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I am a year 8 I really like this blog post. This looks really cool I really like your goggle drawing. What you did on your'e blog post next time you should add some more things in your picture to make it more cool. But this is really cool I hope you enjoy this. Well bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Grace my name is Shay and im year 7 at yms and I really like how you have told us the readers what you are doing in this blog post I think I might dot hat for one of my blog post next wednesday maybe next time you could make it a little bit more interesting and fun like a book creator or a video to show but other wise you did an fabulous job great job Grace. bye from Shay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace I'm Thom from yaldhurst school.

    This is such a creative thing I love it. It looks amazing with all the
    different icons of different websites. I think it was a really cool thing to do.

    How did you make this? How long did it take you?
    I think this is excellent but all you need to do is explain those things.
    Great work.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how it shows the digital foot plants when you go to one site to the next

    ReplyDelete