Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

🖥️ Writing a Quality Comment 🖥️ by Lydia


IALHT: Write a Quality Blog Comment

Image result for blog


Good Morning Everyone! Welcome to my blog. Today in Cybersmarts we learned how to construct a Quality Blog Comment. 




This is how I constructed my Quality Blog Comment.
- Start with a Cultural Greeting
- If your a Y7 use 7 sentence starters.
- If your a Y8 use 8 sentence starters.
Example: I really appreciated...
I really enjoyed...
- End with a Cultural Farewell
Here is my Quality Blog Comment:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed doing this task! I can't wait for next week's lesson with Ms Collins!
Question of the blog: Do you learn about Cybersmart? If so, what have you learnt so far?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Haera Ra :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello,TPS I'm Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I really enjoyed your blog post. About a quality comment this blog post is really cool you should be proud of your self. I hope you enjoyed doing cyber smarts in class we do cyber smart sometimes but not that much. But this is a good blog post well bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, I am Zack from Yaldhurst.


    Wow! Was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this blog post it was mind blowing you guys blew my socks off! I liked the way you added lots of pictures so we got the good picture in our head of what you did and we might be able to do something a bit like it. I enjoyed the part when you said that added what some of the kids liked about this.


    Did you think about adding some more words so we understand a bit better of the main idea about this blog post. Because you added lots of pictures but... not many words so that is a really good improvement point for you guys!

    Why did you do this blog post?
    What gave you this idea?

    Bye Zack from Yaldhurst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lydia, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School. I really the choice of colour that you used and how you explained everything clearly. I also like the fact that even though you have a small amount of text, you have included lots of information. This reminded me of when I did a blog post about how to write a quality comment. I did mine on Venngage and I think you did your's on google drawing. Am I right? Well we used to do cybersmart and Mark was our cybersmart teacher but now we don't do much and now Miss Morgan is our cybersmart teacher. Awesome work!


    Looking forward to our next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora TPS and Lydia, My name is Thom and I'm a year 6 from YMS.

    I loved that you did a post on this because for people who are commenting on this post it will actually help them to comment and helped me.
    It was a great idea to do the cool background and things and the steps to follow were really helpful.
    I think that your comment you did using the steps was really good and was a great example of a superb, high quality comment, because its not about quantity it's about quality.

    I really enjoyed this blog post because it wasn't boring and had some cool pictures on it and was creative.
    How long did it take you to do this? Do you enjoy the cybersmart sessions?

    Great post, keep up the work.
    From Thom



    ReplyDelete