Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Holes- Reading Summary by Grace


Hola and welcome to my blog!


Image result for holes book



 For todays blog I will be blogging about what we have been reading throughout this week. This week my group and I have been reading holes, by Louis Sachar. If you are familiar with this book then you might understand what I am talking about, but if you haven't I recommend you to read it, it is so gooooddd! Not only that but you can watch it on screen( but I would prefer reading the book because it is more exciting).

This is not my first time reading holes, so I kind of remember what happened in the story. All that I need to add is to look for different perspectives for our Solo Study.

Here is my summary:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to give me any feedback/feedfoward!

Question: Have you read Holes before?


7 comments:

  1. Hi I am Albin from Yaldhurst
    It was a great blog!
    I know the book holes.
    It's a really cool book but I haven't finished it.
    We are reading this book in class.
    The summary was also amazing.
    It would have been amazing if you had added some hilarious lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,my name is Laura I am from yaldhurst.
    I enjoyed the part where there was a summary it really summed up the story so far. you brought me back to when my class Rimu is reading the same book.How come you wrote
    Hola and welcome to my blog? bye Laura:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Grace...
    My name is Rayna and I work at Nga Iwi School. Loved reading your Holes summary. I read this book to my year 6 class a couple of years ago as a reading to story after morning tea, lunch and just before school finished. They loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There!
    I'm Teegan, a year 7 from YMS.
    Holes is such a good book!
    Our teachers read the book to us after Morning Tea.
    I won't say anything more about the book as those would be spoilers!
    Also, can I just say that you did an Amazing Summary!
    This was an Excellent post!
    Kind Regards,

    - Teegan .J.D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grace!!!
    I loved the movie, my favorite part would have to be the start when they compete with the biggest pig because of how she didn't get her say but her dad did. What was your favorite part and why.
    Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI there Grace, my name is Liam and I am a year 8 from yaldhurst model school. Did you know that in my class Rimu we are also reading the book Holes and we all love it. Frm what I can tell you must love the book and I think that you have done a great job on your report for the book. Who is your favorite character in the book? mine is Zero. Next time when you do something like this you could put in why he went to Camp Green Lake in the first place but I can see why you did not want to say and tell people what happened in the story. Have a great day bye.

    From Yaldhurst Model School
    From Liam

    ReplyDelete
  7. kia ora grace I am brayden a year 8 from yaldhurst school.The thing is rimu is actually reading holes and we are all loving it.I liked the way you thought about how you could summarise the story but not giving any of the story away.you brought me back to when we first read holes it was very exciting to when we started to read it.how come you did not create the book title yourself.did you get to choose if you could read holes.
    kind regards
    brayden.

    ReplyDelete