Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Smart Relationships by Hiria

Today I have just compete a google drawing and in that google drawing had a question. " what is a smart relationship. I had explain it with one letter at a time cause I thought it would be easier and more intresting to read.
I had design it in my own way to make my work interesting, unqiue and eye catching.
I hope you learn "what is a smart relationship"? and how would you explain that in your own words.
Hoped you enjoyed!
Image result for cybersmart-what is a smart relationship

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hiria, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School. I really liked you blog
    post because it caught my attention. I also like the fact that you have added lots of colour and the
    text is easy to read. You did a great job of making it easy to understand but maybe next time, if I were
    you, then I would put them in seperate lines so it stands out and they know which one stands for which
    at the moment you can but I think that if you do that, then it make it even better! Awesome work!


    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Hiria,
    my name is Jedi and I am a year eight in rimu class. I think this post is awesome because of the way you have chosen to present, the acronym you have come up with and you introduction was pretty good. Did you make up this acronym for Smart Relationships yourself? Because I think it's pretty good! I also think this post is really eye catching, and you have written everything realy clearly.
    To really blow people away, I think you should proof read and edit your intro because there are a few mistakes. Otherwise this post is really good.

    Keep up the great work!
    -Jedi^﹏^

    ReplyDelete