Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Cybersmart Advice by Coralee



Kia Ora everyone! Today for this blog I am going to be sharing with you how to have a healthy relationships online and some sentences starters that could help you leave a positive blog comment on people's blogs.

This task is how to have a positive relationship online while being cybersmart at the same time! In the poster it tells you about how people can catfish you and about how they can also steal your identity! And last of all it talks about how to have a smart relationship with people who you haven't seen in your life, and how sometimes you can't trust them... 

But it's not always like that, you can trust some people online because personally i've been friends with a person for almost 5 months and in that time I honestly really do trust her, she is amazing even though she might be a man with a voice changer BUT! Nevermind that I do trust them but not really with my private information because they might just steal my Identity. I hope you enjoy the poster. 


The next post is all about Sentences Starters to how to comment a Thoughtful, Helpful and Positive comment. Because I am a year 8 I had to do 8 Sentences as the Year 7's had to do 7 but I wanted 3 Sentences Starters for the 3 Subjects, Here is my work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment