Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

🀦🏽‍♀️ Bad Shoe Day 🀦🏽‍♀️

IALT: Reflect about having a BAD SHOE DAY!

Kia Orana and greetings to you all...
WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

Image result for clapping gif

Today I had a BAD SHOE DAY! But I thought I didn't during this morning, but I ended up HAVING one throughout the whole day I was at school! In the morning as I was getting ready for school, I realised that my school shoes had ugly holes in it so I wanted to wear something else.

What I chose to wear were these OLD BLUE NIKE SHOES! I thought it was a GREAT idea so I went with it to school, during the first hours - I was doing INCREDIBLY great in it until some of the bottom bit of my shoe came off which kept bugging me as I was walking but luckily, I ignored it a LOT!

Then when I went off to Kapa Haka, and came back to class WEARING my shoes, it had to be seen that nearly the WHOLE of the rubber thingy that was on the bottom of my right shoe had been COMPLETELY off so I walked in to class asking if they had ANY super glue but they had said NO so I just decided to RIP it off.

Image result for slaps forehead gif

As I walked outside, it was kind of slippery to the point that when I went to Basketball Trials, I kept slipping because of the material on my shoe but that did NOT stop me from playing so I just carried on. THEN it got to the point when NEARLY the whole of the bottom rubber thingy on my left side shoe started coming off, which made me RIP it AGAIN, and chuck it in the bin!

Now things just got MORE slippery so I just decided to sit out for this one because I didn't wanna get hurt, it also was EXTREMELY squeezing my feet which was making my toes feel sore so I took it off STRAIGHT AWAY when I got home, LOL!

One thing I've learnt is that I AM GOING TO NEVER wear these shoes AGAIN, because I just kept embarrassing myself with slipping, but oh well, because it was actually VERY funny too!!!

Image result for hahahaha gif

Question :  Have you EVER had a Bad Shoe Day?
If so, comment below!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for MORE blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment