Pages

Friday 1 May 2020

Exploring Fractions with Mr J💪

How to divide fractionsToday it was back to the "drawing board" during our hangout session with Mr Janse. He really makes learning maths fun and inspires us to strive for greater heights. "Practise makes permanent" he says.

We started the session with a normal dad joke or brain teaser.  Today is was 3 out of every 2 people struggle with fractions. If you don't get it then you're one of those three people.

I decided to use google drawing to show my understanding of what we learnt today. I hope that you understand my strategy that I used to solve the problem. Here goes nothing team..........













I welcome any feedback or feedforward about my blog post! Did you find this helpful and easy to follow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment