Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Survival of the Fittest by Hiria


Kia ora and welcome to my blog! Today we were talking about what we will be needing to survive in the woods or when we are going hiking.



The first question is:
What would you first put in your bag?
Related image
Well, If I was going to answer that I would pick water.
Related image

The second question is:
Why would you need water and food to survive?
Image result for food


The next question is: Why do you need all of these things I have written down on my google drawing to survive?

Image result for survival skills

There is also another question:
What if you forgot and didn't have those things to survive? What would you do?

Image result for confused emoji

Feel free to leave your answer down below and thank you for visiting my blog and I also hoped that you learnt something from this blog also please give me feedback and have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora TPS, my name is Layton from Yaldhurst Model School. I really liked this blog post, I learnt a few survival skills when in the wild. Next time you should think other ways to survive if you didn't have all the equipment you need. Really loved the survival ideas though.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete