Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Master Chef at Tamaki by Hope


Talofa lava and welcome back to our class blog!

Today for Technology the Kia Manawanui Syndicate went to Tamaki College and we were split into our groups. The group that I got put into was cooking. In cooking class we made Silver Beef with Vegetables soup. So its like a soup but with vegetables and beef.

Here is a simple step by step process including ingredients:

Step 1. Slice your meat and boil with cabbage and potato.
- First we peel and cut the carrot before putting it into the pan.
- Next peel the onion, cut the onion then put into the pan.
- Thereafter we cut the cauliflower and put into the pan.
- Then we cut the broccoli and put it into the pan.
- This was followed by adding tomato to the pan.

Step 2 -  use spices - put salt into the pan first.
- Put a little of pepper into the pan. You may add chilli powder according to your taste.






3 comments:

  1. Hello, Tamaki Primary School I am Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School. I am a year 8 this food looks really yum and healthy to eat. You did a great job making this food you should add more photos in your blog post to show us them. Like different other people making this food and see the difference. Well I really like this blog post well bye.

    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey TPS, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School. I thought that your blog post was really cool because you have added lots of information and you have written the ingredients and some steps so if the readers wanted to make Silver Beef soup then they could. This sort of reminded me of when we got to make gingerbread men at tech. We got to decorate it and it was super fun! I think that maybe next time you could present it on something else rather than just writing it onto your blog but other than that, you did an awesome job!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.
    The food looks really nice I will have to try make it one day.

    ReplyDelete