Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

👣🕵🏽‍♀️Cybersmart- Blog Detective🕵🏽‍♀️👣 by Grace


IALT: Collect information of what I noticed on my blogs.

Bonjour and greetings to you all! Welcome to my blog!

A few weeks ago Ms Collins gave us a task. Our task was to select a person and visit there blog and collect information of what you have noticed about there blogs. For example what they are interested in, what are they good at, what things makes their blog unique, etc. 

For my blog detective task, I decided to do my own blog first. In my blog detective deep dive, you can see I have described about 4 things I notice in my blogs.

Here is my blog detective:


I hope you enjoy this blogpost!
Feel free to comment down below!

Question: Have you done a blog detective task before?

5 comments:

  1. Hi I really like this, it's really interesting how you described who that person was in really good details,Keep Up The Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia, Ora I am Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I really like this blog post what you did. About your Cybersmart work you did but next time you should add more detail in your blog post but you really did a good job on your blog post. I hope you have a good day learning about Cybersmart. Well bye

    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Grace, My name is Julia and I am a year 8 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    I can remember one time at school when we were doing cybersmart work we had to post something very similar to this.
    What did you enjoy about this? Have you had cybersmart sessions before?
    Something you can improve on is maybe making a dlo and putting it into a google slide.

    Apart from that I really enjoyed this. Keep it up!

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey TPS, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model school. Your blog post was amazing because you have added why you have done it and you presented it in a cool way too. I liked the fact how you added like a photo and you took screenshots to go with it too. I think that you did an awesome job and I don't think that there is anything that you could improve on. This reminded me when we did this except we went n different blogs and we included what we liked about it. Why did you pick that person for your investigation? Great work!


    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Grace its Shay year 7 at Yaldhurst model school I like how you have add a picture to let us know what you look like since it's your first blog BUT maybe next time you could add more words to the introduction but other wise I think you did a amzing job on your blog post. bye from Shay

    ReplyDelete