Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Keeping it real the Cybersmart Way!


Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Our recent task for Cybersmart was to complete a Presentation Ms Collins has shared with us. In this presentation we talk about alteration and we also got to alter some photos.

Image result for alter
Here is an example of an altered photo
My favourite part about doing this presentation was being able to use my creativity to create something digitally. I was able to connect to my class mates and create some really cool images. Here is my finished presentation:


In slides 4, 6 and 8, our tasks were to explain if the lemon was real or fake, explain why the lemon was altered in this way and alter the lemon ourselves. In slides 11, 12 & 13, our task was to explain the difference between the two photos and how it was altered. In the last slide, we had to create our own image and explain what it is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had so much fun doing this Cybersmart presentation!
QOB: Have you ever altered something? If so, what was it?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment