Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Back to the future.......or is it?

WALA: how to move my car and sense an object so it can drive by itself.

Do know a car that can drive by itself?
If you have think about how it does that?

After you have thought about those questions read this.
The Tesla is the only car to drive by itself.
Tesla drive by itself because it is programmed.
Our task is to Programme the Robotic car to drive in a square and sense objects like if someone is crossing the road and the car stops on its own. 

We have completed both tasks and here are my codes to do it.
Now here is the videos of how our robotic car moves.



2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I like the way you are trying different, what other things had you been programing the robots to do?
    Come visit my blog
    thanks Kurt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's Pyper here from St Patrick's School in Greymouth. I really like what you have done!! I find it cool how you can make a mini car move by it's self just by adding a few codes! Earlier this term we did the exact same thing! How cool!
    Here is a link to my blog: https://stpatricksgmpyperm.blogspot.com/

    Blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete