Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Technology T3W7 - Graphics - All About Me


IALHT: Create a DLO about ME!

Kia Ora, my name is Lydia! Welcome to my blog. Today we had technology and it is the last rotation of the year. I am in graphics with Miss Ferguson. This term we are going to be making juice cartons but first we got given a task where we need to create a DLO about ourselves. Here is an example of Miss Ferguson's DLO:


A 'ME' DLO is all about you and what you like, what you admire and what you enjoy to do. This year I done another 'ME' DLO,  since it has been a whole year and I have obviously changed. I really enjoy making these DLO's because it gives me an opportunity to express myself on a Google Drawing. Here is my ME DLO:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
QOB: What's one of your favourite sports?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSTIVE feedback and feedforward for my future. Bye :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey there Lydia,
    my name is Jedi and I am a year eight in rimu class. I think that your Me DlO is really eye-catching,although does ADIDAS really represent you?
    I think that your avatar was super good too, also because you asked my favourite sport is basketball. From your DLO it seems that you like netball and rugby, I will be taking up rugby next year actually.

    Keep up the great work Lydia!
    -Jedi :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia i like your blog post about your me.Because you put lots of great photos and great effort,Kind Regards Faka'ata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I'm Teegan, a year 7 student from YMS!
    I love how you all learnt something new!
    Did you have fun making these?
    Maybe next time you could add more info o how to make them.
    Cool Blog though!
    Kind Regards,
    - Teegan .J.D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lydia, my name is Parwin and I am a year 8 form Yaldhurst Model School. I really liked your blog post because you have added lots of information and you have included why you have done it. I also really liked your DLO about yourself because it shows a lot about yourself.

    This reminded me of when we did something similar to this when we were like year 5 or 6 with our old teacher, Mr. Mathewes. What we did was we went on google drawings and we created a template and then it got printed and we included drawings and things about ourselves.

    I think that your blog post was really awesome and I honestly don't think you can improve on anything unless you can think of something. Awesome work!

    My favourite sports are soccer, hockey, basketball and skiing!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lydia my name is Shay i'm from yaldhurst model school. I like your blog post. Because you said why you are doing it. And it standed out to me because it is bright. Good job. I also like mandarins
    Shay

    ReplyDelete