Pages

Sunday 4 November 2018

🐟Fish Pie - Cooking🐟 by Edith

🐟Fish Pie - Cooking🐟
Kia ora unicorns, aliens, viewers or who or whatever you are and welcome back to my blog!

Another Thursday has arrived and now its time for a few students to learn how to cook a new delicious meal at the Tamaki College Technology programme. Today the Cooking class had made a Fish pie. At first I was not that appealed but as I read the recipe I thought it would be nice! Today I had a different buddy and it was none other than one of y new friends, Fine! I was really excited to work with someone new and I thought it would be a great idea to work with Fine since she is my new friend and I am trying to get to know a bit more about the people in my class.

Here is the recipe:
1. Peel the Potatoes and then wash
2. Put in boiling hot water on oven
3. Once soften, sift the water from the potatoes from the pan into sink
4. Then put potatoes in baking bowl and mash
5. Make the mashed potatoes the base and put a mixture of Tuna, Mayo and Creamed mushrooms onto the potatoe base.
6. Add cheese on top and bake at 200℃ for 15 minutes.
7. Take out and enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed this blog and please comment what you think I can improve on!

-Kia Ora😀

No comments:

Post a Comment