Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Orienteering at Camp Raglan by Constance

Kia Ora! And Malo E lelei!

Have you ever heard? or ever played the sport Orienteering?
Well, during our time at Camp Raglan last week, I and others took part in the sport Orienteering.

At first, I wasn't really excited to do Orienteering, because there were a lot of cow Poop everywhere, and we had to walk up really steep hills. The worse thing, was I kept tripping up. Although, I did face this fear.

After I learned how to use a compass and the map, I got to caught up in the sport, I didn't even worry about what was around me. I didn't even know if I stood in cow poop. (Yes, it may sound disgusting). - But cow poop can actually make you live longer.

The challenging thing throughout this sport, was when myself and three other students had to wait for the whole team. Because we would run off, to try and find the ribbons.

Overall, I this sport was really fun, because I got to know more about the sport Orienteering. But, honestly, I wouldn't want to do this sport again!

This is because, I don't have a passion towards orienteering, and it is not what I really like doing!
Here is some photos, of the Kia Manawanui syndicate at Orienteering!










No comments:

Post a Comment