Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Camp Raglan Reflection by Lydia

Camp Reflection!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! As you guys know, the Kia Manawanui syndicate went to Camp Raglan last week and done heaps of activities which included:

My favourite activity was ABSEILING because I was able to explore more and since it was my first time it made me feel more comfortable around water, and rocks! My least favourite activity was ORIENTEERING because first of all we had to walk around heaps and heaps of cow poo and mud, we also had to walk up dozens of hills, and I had to stick a ribbon on a tree that was almost in the middle of where all the cows surrounded by (I was so scared!) Click this LINK to read my camp goals!

On Tuesday/Wednesday the Kia Manawanui syndicate split into their two literacy groups and I was with Ms Aireen! In literacy we all had to write a reflection about camp talking about what we enjoyed about it, didn't enjoy, what we found challenging, and many more paragraphs that were left to be made! I had finished my reflection and we had to share to Ms Aireen so she could print them out, this was part of our writing and reading marks that's why!

Anywho, our next task was to make a DLO with our reflection on it and I decided to make a Google presentation! Here is the presentation, click HERE to view it closer!


That is all for my blog! I hope you enjoyed reading my presentation! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward in the comments below, thank you! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment