Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Solo Taxonomy by Alethia

Image result for solo taxomySolo Current Events!
Image result for cyclone gita at tongaSo here today I have finished off my solo current events task which was about the cyclone gita that had hit Tonga with rain and winds that destroyed houses.In this task that I have finished writing down Who,When,Where,What,How and Why.I have not finished off writing down why because how I was not sure about what I should write in there.I have also written down a summary of what I have read and there will be sentence starters with their text highlighted which means that I have chosen something from the SOLO Summary Sentence Starters!
Image result for cyclone gita at tongaHere is my presentation about my solo current events that I have finished.
Enjoy!
Image result for cyclone gita at tongaIALT:
Show my presentation about my Solo Current Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment