Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Kiwisport & Softball Reflection by Cerenity

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog!
Yesterday we got into our home groups  and one group did kiwisport and the other group did Softball. In kiwisport our sport that we are learning is tennis and I learnt about how to bat properly by using your forehand and backhand swings.

In Softball, I learnt how to catch the glove when being on one of the bases. This week we are having a Softball tournament and by playing Softball, it's helping me get better and better when I keep learning. One thing that I think I'm good at in Softball is being on base one where I can get people out quite easily if someone passes it to me properly.

Here are some pictures of what we did Yesterday!




Thanks for reading and please comment on my blog!

THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment