Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

ANZAC - By Willy and Mehi


Hello, reader. My name is Willy and right now I present to you the ANZAC poem me and my great friend Mehi collaborated on. Truth be told, she made a prompt and I "went into the river and went with the flow". Then, all of a sudden, this came! A few "verses" giving an idea to the reader about ANZAC Day with the use of figurative language in places.

And to believe this took a day or two to write. I'm not that good in poetry!

So check out the poem Mehi and I wrote, well, typed down as we were thinking of those who lost their lives, but are noe remembered for their service to their country.

Oh, yes, there's a bit of a mistake towards the end. Instead of just the letter "e", it was "hope". And the ending was "We Will Remember Them".

2 comments:

  1. Hey Willie & Mehi.
    Nice work on your ANZAC task, I like the way that yous put alot of effort into your work.
    I really like the way that you set it out.
    Keep it up because yous are doing really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Willie and Mehi, it's Ryan here from Awahono School. Your Anzac Day poster is very informative. I learn't a lot about Anzac Day. We are also learning about Anzac Day at our school also. How long did it take you to make this? From Ryan. =)

    ReplyDelete