Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Life as Pie by Auckland


WALT: express my daily activities as percentages of a day and represent them in a pie chart.

Today, we had to find the fraction we spend doing various activities during the day. So my denominator is 24 as this represents the amount of hours in a day and the numerator will be how many hours you spend doing the activities.

Here is my activities and how many hours I spend doing them.



The next thing I did was turn these into fractions. After that I convert them into percentages. For example turn them into fractions the Denominator will be 24 and the activity will be the numerator . 7/24 

Next to turn them into percentages. You have to do...
 7/24 x 100/1 / 24  =29.16

Now heres all the percentages turned into a pie chart.

2 comments: