Pages

Monday 28 October 2019

Chicken Curry Bonanza


WALHT: Cook Chicken Curry.




Talofa lava and welcome back to my blog! It's been awhile since i've blogged and now i'm here to share with you all yet another blog about our 6th session cooking with               Mrs Tuipulotu! To start of this blog reflection I would like to list down the process of how to cook Chicken Curry:

Step 1 - Peel and slice 5 potatoes into 4
 - Pour 2 cups of water into pot
 - Place potatoes into the pot
 - Wait til potatoes are soft

Step 2 - Slice and dice onion
 - Dice the chicken
 - Pour the onions and chicken into the pan
 - Fry until it is cooked

Step 3 - Add Spices and 1/2 cup of water into the pan
 - Add vegetables into the pan
 - Mix well

Finish - Serve Chicken Curry in a bowl/s
 - Eat!

This is the process of how to cook, well at least this is the process we used to cook Chicken Curry. Moving on, I think that during the cooking lesson we(me and my partner Grace) managed to help each other with each step although our Chicken Curry wasn't a success I think we did well managing to follow each step. This session was one of those challenging moments but I am willing to face challenges! I hope our next session will be a success until then thank you all for reading, I hope this helped in any way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment